- (603) 724-4220
Organization: Junior Achievement
At five Junior Achievement locations across the state, programs are offered for high school students and educators designed to inspire and prepare students to succeed in a global economy. Programs include JA Job Shadow™ (a classroom and site-based program that encourages students to develop personal strategies to pursue lifelong learning and career opportunities), JA Career Success® (a program that equips today’s students with the skills needed to compete for high-demand, high-growth careers in the world marketplace), and more.
For more information about specific programs, contact your local Junior Achievement:
- JA of Kentuckiana: http://www.jaky.org (502-561-5437)
- JA of OKI Partners: http://www.japartners.org (513-346-7100)
- JA of South Central Kentucky: http://www.JAforKids.com (270-782-0280)
- JA of The Bluegrass: https://www.juniorachievement.org/web/ja-bluegrass/home (859-219-2423)
- JA of West Kentucky: http://owensboro.ja.org (270-684-7291)
Depends on the selected program
Students will participate in a class at their school.
One submission per program. Schools may submit multiple programs in one year.
Outcome of the Activity:
Students will experience and realize the opportunities and realities of work and life in the 21st century.